Topsec a leading provider of cloud based managed email and web security solutions. Our services include email security, anti-spam, anti-virus, email continuity, content filtering, image analysis, email archiving, file sharing, Phishing Awareness Training-as-a-Service and Domain Management.
We put our customers at the heart of everything we do and are committed to providing the best solution with unrivalled technical support. As such we are seeking an experienced Sales Support Administrator to join our team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Organise and manage daily sales administration function and activities.
- Support the UK & Irish sales team with general operations to help reach the team’s objectives.
- Grow and develop new databases to maximise sales funnel.
- Maintenance and upkeep of sales & marketing databases.
- Proactively seek out new business opportunities.
- Build effective relationships with new and existing customers.
- Provide admin support to senior management.
- Allocate software licences and reconcile with billing department.
- Actively seek tender opportunities and assist in the preparation of tender documents.
- Assist with direct mail and email marketing campaigns.
- Prepare monthly and weekly sales reports.
Experience and Skills
- 2-3 years Sales Support experience.
- Experience talking with and getting past gate keepers.
- Comfortable with Cold Calling, sometimes extensively depending on campaign at the time.
- Good attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines.
- Strong communication skills for in person, phone and email contact.
- High organisational skills with an administrative background in a sales organisation.
- Knowledge of IT Industry will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work closely with marketing department to create promotional campaigns.
- Have ability to use own initiative and skillset to create new sales opportunities.
- Experience using LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Facebook and Twitter will be an advantage.