Topsec, a leading provider of cloud based managed email and web security solutions are seeking an experienced Technical Support Engineer to join the team. Our services include email security, anti-spam, anti-virus, email continuity, email content filtering, image analysis, email archiving, file sharing, phishing awareness training-as-a-service and Domain Management.
We put our customers at the heart of everything we do and are committed to providing the best solution with unrivalled technical support. As such we are seeking an experienced Technical Support Engineer to join our team
- Responsible for providing client support.
- Troubleshooting, isolating and solving problems.
- Client setup and policy configuration on cloud based systems for email and internet filtering systems, and anti-virus.
- Performing analysis for email tracking on a number of bespoke systems.
- Providing out-of-hours support when required.
- Responsible for the operation of our Phishing Awareness Training as a Service solution.
Experience and skills
- Previous technical support experience required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a good telephone manner.
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical users.
- Good working knowledge of email transport, protocols and email administration.
- An understanding of networking and Internet technologies.
- A quick learner and ability to understand new technologies.
- Capable of working effectively under pressure in a time sensitive environment.
- Customer service focus orientated.
- Willing to work shift hours if required.
If you or anyone you know would be suitable for this role, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.